Bring order to the chaos of your emergency department
InDoc's TeleTriage services improve metrics, patient satisfaction and increases revenue.
We virtually place a US-based, board-certified Emergency Physician in your triage area. The TeleTriage physician evaluates patients as they arrive and can place therapeutic and diagnostic orders. The TeleTriage physician can complete an EMTALA-compliant medical screening exam (MSE).
Studies have shown that physician-in-triage models significantly reduce door-to-doctor times, doctor-to-disposition times, length of stay and improve patient satisfaction. TeleTriage models show similar or better improvements.
- Patient-physician interaction is nearly immediate upon arrival
- Patient expectations are managed at the onset of the visit
- Reduces door-to-doctor-times by 75% or more
- Reduces patient length of stay, which increases emergency department capacity
- Reduces or eliminates the number of patients that leave without being seen, increasing revenue for the hospital and medical group
- Increases patient safety and satisfaction
- Reduces liability risk
- Offers considerable flexibility when trying to match capacity with demand.
InDoc partners, rather than competes, with your existing emergency department group.
InDoc physicians hold a medical license in your state and are credentialed by your hospital to provide patient care.
TeleTriage Services are continuous and in real-time. Coverage is tailored to meet your group’s exact needs, including evenings, weekends, overnights and holidays.
We are a turnkey service that combines our expertise and our experienced physician group. We work with a respected health information technology company that provides a HIPPA-complaint TeleTriage platform, which easily and securely integrates with any EHR systems.
Learn more about our TeleTriage services